Happy Halloween! Welcome to the friendliest, most frightful fun fest in the UK!
To book tickets, visit https://paultonspark.co.uk/halloween/
Happy Halloween included in normal admission price
- Peppa and George’s spooky Halloween makeover
- The Legend of Paultons Manor – All singing and dancing extravaganza
- Ghoulish fun - see Pickles the Pumpkin and the rest of the spirit squad!
When are the festivities?
- Running from 15th October - 2nd November
- Shows from 24th October - 1st November
- Late night openings on the 27th and 29th October until 7.30pm
Ride Opening Times:
Monday 26th October - 10am to 5:30pm
Tuesday 27th October - 10am to 7:30pm
Wednesday 28th October - 10am to 5:30pm
Thursday 29th October - 10am to 7:30pm
Friday 30th October - 10am to 5:30pm
Saturday 31st October - 10am to 5:30pm
Sunday 1st November - 10am to 5:30pm
Monday 2nd November - 10:30am to 4:30pm
The Legend of Paultons Manor Show
Please note, in line with the Government's COVID-19 secure guidance, shows have a limited audience capacity and admission into the seating area is on a first come first served basis - so be sure to arrive early to avoid disappointment!
Face coverings must be worn when watching the Halloween shows. (exclusions apply)
Daily Show Times:
Late Night Opening Show Times (Tuesday 27th and Thursday 29th October):